- Forager, the open-world, adventure and exploration game inspired by beloved games like Terraria, Stardew Valley, and Minecraft is now available with Xbox Game Pass on Console and PC
- Forager invites players to embark on an adventure to explore a vast world filled with secrets, puzzles, friendly characters and foes, building and defending your bases along the way.
- Developed by HopFrog in partnership with Humble Games
Really exciting news today. Forager, the open-world, adventure, and exploration experience created in partnership with Humble Games is available now with Xbox Game Pass on Console and PC!
I originally created the prototype of Forager in just two weeks for a game jam. Forager lets players embark on an adventure to explore a vast world filled with secrets, puzzles, friendly characters, and foes. With just a pickaxe, craft, explore, and gather resources to build your base (and defend it!). I like to think that Forager pulls together a quirky mix of beloved features from action-adventure games, sandbox games, and RPGs. I hope you’ll have a hard time putting the game down!
I’ve been blown away by the incredible community of Foragers who have supported the game since my journey first began, and I couldn’t be happier to bring Forager into the hands of even more players with Xbox Game Pass. I always love hearing from the Forager community on Discord and Twitter, so feel free to reach out and share your creative ideas to further evolve the game.
So, without further ado, good luck to you and happy foraging!
– Gather, collect and manage resources.
– Craft useful items & structures.
– Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
– Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
– Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
– Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit!