Sony Interactive Leisure now has its personal weblog that provides readers an unique behind-the-scenes look into the corporate that brings us all issues PlayStation. The SIE weblog is separate from the PlayStation weblog and is extra of a company communications initiative, which is able to embrace firm information, developer tales and interviews, perception into the corporate tradition, and extra.
Following is a quick checklist of areas that the SIE weblog goals to cowl, in response to the official announcement:
- Interviews with the groups behind a few of our hottest video games and merchandise that make working at SIE particular
- How business companions see SIE
- A take a look at what it’s prefer to work at a extremely numerous workplace like SIE
- How executives, studio heads, and inventive administrators see SIE
- Scorching jobs (so you may learn to be a part of our workforce)
- What SIE offers to society
- And far more
Though the weblog itself was unveiled yesterday, a quick take a look at web site reveals that the corporate beginning publishing entries almost two weeks in the past. The very first entry was about PlayStation 5’s newest advert, The Edge.
“The Edge showcases our ambition to problem the unusual and proceed to push the boundaries of play,” wrote Senior Vice President and Head of World Advertising and marketing, Eric Lempel. “We need to increase the bar for our followers and for ourselves as we transfer into a brand new technology. The core of our model is outlined by these thrilling moments when our hearts race and we leap into undiscovered journey.”
Any of our readers bookmarking the SIE weblog?